Administrator - Sydney
Job no: 492325
Work type: Full Time
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial, Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within our NSW Operations, we are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our team at our new Newington office. Reporting to the State Manager - NSW, you will primarily be responsible for providing all general Office Administration support including reception across the division for our New South Wales operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the State Manager - NSW and Project Management teams on flight bookings, accommodation and travel bookings
- Assisting Project Managers with all areas of Project Administration
- Assisting with tender/bid compilation and submission
- Meeting organisation, data entry, minute-taking and expense claims
- Reporting - including assistance collating reports, tracking of project reporting and forecasting
- Assist in any tender preparation and ensuring documentation is fully accurate
- Assisting with labour resourcing and tracking of HSECQ KPIs and compliance
- Raise requisitions as required and work with AP Team to ensure all good and services received are processed in JDE within correct time frames
- Ensure the efficient operation of the office by maintaining records, document control, library management, registers, files and ensuring accessibility for relevant personnel
- Liaise with key stakeholders when required to assist
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a fast-paced and varied Office Administration role
- Experience within the mining, construction or resources industry
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be highly articulate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our NSW teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend