Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12 branches across Australia servicing the mining, oil and gas, industrial and marine industries along with government assets and commercial infrastructure including heritage buildings.
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we have an exciting opportunity for a recent HSECQ Graduate to join our growing HSECQ team, based in Perth.
Reporting to the HSECQ Systems Manager you will be assisting with the provision of support of HSECQ compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the delivery of effective assistance on HSECQ matters across various projects
- Assist in ensuring the management of incidents, accidents, injuries, return to work and workers compensation claim are maintained in a timely manner
- Support the HSECQ Management team with internal and external system audits
- Take part in HSECQ training as required
- Carry out site inspections
- Assist in the development of Safe Work Methods Statements and Risk Assessments
- Assist in other Project Delivery Team duties as required
- Recently obtained University Degree in Health, Safety & Environment
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously using their own initiate
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong team player with the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Current Drivers Licence
- Adaptable, creative and a proactive individual who is willing to learn
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
This is a rare opportunity for a newly graduated health and safety professional to make their mark whilst working for a positive and cohesive organisation with a strong
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for passionate HSECQ Graduate looking to make their mark whilst working for a positive and cohesive organisation with a strong reputation. If you are looking for a challenging position with genuine development and progression opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will work in a number of industry sectors including mining, construction and marine environments while gaining experience in a variety of different types of works performed by Duratec. An attractive remuneration package is on offer, negotiable with skills and experience. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you. To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**