Job no: 492369
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12 branches across Australia servicing the mining, oil and gas, industrial and marine industries along with government assets and commercial infrastructure including heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts we are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our growing Project Team in Tasmania. The immediate role will involve ongoing site based project support. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of the projects.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing multiple projects across multiple disciplines
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of projects
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client and subcontractors ensuring project runs to program deadline
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a similar role with 12mths field experience
- Previous experience dealing with the water and waste water industry - highly advantageous
- Excellent programming and planning skills
- Be highly articulate with strong leadership and communication skills
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CAD and Excel
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE:
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend