Job no: 492373
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects.
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with a Remediation background to join our growing NSW Defence Project Team based in Auburn in Inner West Sydney. This role will involve site based works in Sydney. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site Management of multiple Civil and Building Defence projects from initial set up to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Demonstrated experience in a Site Manager role with Construction or Remediation contractors - Defence experience is highly regarded
- 3-5 years Supervisory or Site Management experience in Civil and Building projects
- Previous experience supervising a portfolio of smaller projects and site based resources
- Team player with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful teams
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend