Job no: 493195
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Balcatta
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our WA Team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for assisting the project team in all engineering operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will work closely with the Senior Project Manager and be responsible for:
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take-offs
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
Along with extensive experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry (Defence construction and/or refurbishment experience is highly regarded), to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Project engineering and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, QA/QC, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Flexibility to travel to sites around the WA metro and regional areas
Please note: All defence vacancies require a current police clearance to be provided during the recruitment process and be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Phone, laptop and free parking included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6992 if you have any queries.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend