Job no: 493285
Work type: Full Time - Blue
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within our Mining and Industrial division, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to join our Northwest project delivery teams, either FIFO from Perth or local in the Pilbara. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for supervising across multiple project sites focusing on remedial works. This role is a mixture of site supervision and working on the tools alongside your team. Duratec offer a high level of training to their staff, including formal qualifications and recognition of prior learning to obtain industry recognised qualifications and progress your career.
You will be responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day supervision of site activities for the project. As well as assisting from set up to completion from a site perspective, you will be involved in:
- Supervising teams in terms of safety, productivity, and quality to meet industry and company standards on a variety of works throughout the business
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects run to program
Along with supervisor experience in a similar role within the mining and construction industry, to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Previous experience supervising projects and site-based resources
- Strong communication skills at all levels with the ability to form rewarding workplace relationships at all levels including the ability to negotiate and influence in a positive way
- Trade certification - desirable
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Phone and laptop included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend