Blast & Painters
Job no: 493294
Work type: Casual - Blue
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Our Northern Territory Operations are currently seeking experienced blast and painting specialists with a high regard for producing quality work to join our permanent workforce in Darwin. You will be joining a team of experienced individuals and a company who is a leader in their field, providing you with an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career. Duratec offer a high level of training to their staff including apprenticeships, traineeships and recognition of prior learning to obtain industry recognised qualifications.
- Industrial Spray Painting
- Abrasive blasting operations
- Protective coating application
- Work to the highest standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced with airless spraying – highly desirable
- Must be based in the Northern Territory
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport
- Certificate 111 in Surface Preparation and Coating Application will be highly regarded
- Strong team player
- Proactive, good timekeeping and reliable
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend