Job no: 493295
Work type: Full Time - Blue Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced NACE 2 qualified QA/QC Supervisor to join our project delivery team on a 10:4 DIDO roster from Perth. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for leading a small team of blast and painters. The successful candidate will need to be willing to blast & paint if required and be flexible to help in a range of areas.
You will be responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day supervision of site activities for the project. As well as assisting from set up to completion from a site perspective, you will be involved in:
- Supervising a small team in terms of safety, productivity, and quality to meet industry and company standards on a variety of works throughout the business
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects run to program
- Be flexible to help in a range of areas, and conduct blast and paint duties if required
Along with supervisor experience in a similar role, to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- NACE 2 qualification
- Strong communication skills at all levels with the ability to form rewarding workplace relationships at all levels including the ability to negotiate and influence in a positive way
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Phone and laptop provided
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend