Job no: 493299
Work type: Full Time - Blue
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within our defence sector, we are currently seeking experienced site Supervisors to join our VIC Based Defence Team. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible in supervising across multiple project sites through to completion. This role is 50% hands on and 50% site supervision.
You will be responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day supervision of site activities for the project. As well as assisting from set up to completion from a site perspective, you will be involved in:
- Supervising teams in terms of safety, productivity, and quality to meet industry and company standards on a variety of works throughout the business
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Liaise closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure projects run to program
Along with supervisor experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry (Defence construction and/or refurbishment experience is highly regarded), to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Previous experience supervising a portfolio of smaller projects and site-based resources
- Strong communication skills at all levels with the ability to form rewarding workplace relationships at all levels including the ability to negotiate and influence in a positive way
- Experience in HAZMAT removal and refurbishment
- Experience – General building/construction, building refurbishments, civils/trenching, and installation of utility services
- Trade certification
Please note: All defence roles require a current police clearance to be provided during the recruitment process.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Phone and laptop included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend