Site Manager- Townsville- Defence
Job no: 493315
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with a construction background to join our growing Queensland Team on site-based works in the Townsville Region. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of Defence site projects.
- Site Management of the project from set up to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Demonstrated experience in a Site Manager role with Construction contractors – Defence experience highly regarded
- Team player with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Frontline management experience
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful teams
- Trade certification
- Cert IV in OHS is advantageous
Please note: All defence roles require a current police clearance to be provided during the recruitment process.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Company vehicle
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend