Blast & Painters
Job no: 493323
Work type: Casual - Blue Collar
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Our Goldfields operations are currently seeking experienced Blast and Painters to join our project delivery team on an exciting project just outside of Kalgoorlie. These roles will be offered on a 2:1 swing FIFO from Perth, and Kalgoorlie local applicants are encouraged to apply. The project duration is approximately 6 months, with an immediate start on offer. You will be joining a team of experienced individuals and a company who is a leader in their field.
*Please note this is a clean-shaven site
- Industrial Spray Painting
- Abrasive blasting operations
- Protective coating application
- Work to the highest standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- National Police Clearance - must be current (within the past 6 months)
- Willing to present clean shaven to site each day – requirement
- Experienced with airless spraying is highly desirable
- Must be based in Perth or Kalgoorlie
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport
- Certificate 111 in Surface Preparation and Coating Application will be highly regarded
- Strong team player
- Proactive, good timekeeping and reliable
Please note: All Goldfields roles require a current police clearance to be provided during the recruitment process.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend