Job no: 493324
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with design management to join our team in Canberra. You will be a key member of the team and responsible for managing the design elements of diverse Design and Construct Projects. Reporting to the ACT Area Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for overall management of projects including planning, coordination and controlling the civil and remediation projects through to completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project including all financials
- Provide experience and expertise in Design Management
- Manage the design works, including liaison with the planners to ensure that the design deliverables meet the cost plan constraints for each trade package
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings with the client
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
As well as your project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams, you will have:
- A high level of understanding and appreciation for safety
- Local experience of managing subcontractors is highly regarded
- Excellent programming and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop positive and rewarding stakeholder relationships
- Sound commercial acumen
- Flexibility to drive to remote sites
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Possibility of a relocation package
- Laptop, phone and fully maintained vehicle
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please contact Lucielle De Quintal, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6944 if you have any queries.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend