Job no: 493327
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join the Sydney team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for managing multiple building, refurbishment, and remediation projects across industries.
As the Project Manager, you will also be responsible for the planning, coordination and controlling of the project from construction through to completion whilst adhering to strict safety conditions.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating and updating program of work
- Creating and tracking cost reports
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Involvement with tendering/estimation
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Creating and modifying ITP’s and SWMS
- Raising RFI’s and tracking responses
- Liaising closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
Along with several years’ experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry running projects between $100K-$10m (Defence construction and/or refurbishment experience is highly regarded), to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of leadership responsibilities
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid programming and planning skills
- Be adaptable and flexible to travel around the NNSW Region
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to grow and develop a high performing team
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Familiar with MS Project and Microsoft Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
The successful candidate will need to pass a police check and medical (including ongoing drug and alcohol testing) and be eligible for a DCAC pass.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Laptop, phone and vehicle or car allowance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please contact Lucielle De Quintal, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6944 if you have any queries or would like to discuss the opportunity further.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend