Job no: 493331
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking a motivated Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer to join our Brisbane team. Reporting to the State Manager QLD, you will be primarily responsible for managing multiple building, refurbishment, and remediation projects across industries.
As the Project Manager, you will also be responsible for the planning, coordination and controlling of the project from construction through to completion whilst adhering to strict safety conditions.
This role is offered on a permanent full-time basis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating and updating program of work
- Creating and tracking cost reports
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Involvement with tendering/estimation
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Creating and modifying ITP’s
- Creating and modifying SWMS
- Raising RFI’s and tracking responses
- Liaising closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
Along with your extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, you will have:
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of leadership responsibilities
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management
- A high level of understanding and appreciation for safety
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid programming and planning skills
- Experience in a similar role within a Contractor environment and Defence exposure is preferred
- Be adaptable and flexible to travel around the QLD region
As this role includes projects in the Defence sector, the ability to undertake a police check is essential.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Laptop, phone and vehicle or car allowance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please contact Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 if you have any queries or would like to discuss the opportunity further.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend