Technical Bid Writer
Job no: 493334
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Balcatta, Perth - Wangara
Categories: Marketing and Communications
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Duratec have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Technical Bid Writer and Technical Bid Writer, reporting to the Tendering & Estimating Manager, to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our tender submissions and projects across Australia.
Based in Balcatta, this role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis. Flexible working arrangements may be considered.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with the precontracts team
- Understand and interpret Request for Tender (RFT) documentation and develop appropriate responses
- Independently manage the production of complex project documentation, writing in a clear and concise manner and tailoring style and language to appropriate audiences
- Ensure compliance of all documentation
- Assist the team with the development and distribution of updated documentation
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents from across the business and coach others on ways to improve their writing skills
- Continual improvement of bid submissions
You are a passionate writer, and:
- Engineering, mining or construction management background or similar would be advantageous
- Accurate writing skills with the ability to demonstrate a clear and concise manner, tailoring style and language to appropriate internal or external audiences
- Experience in managing the production of complex tender documentation
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to technical requirements and prioritise work within tight timeframes
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to develop effective internal stakeholder relationships
- Experience in editing, formatting, clarifying and proofreading documents across the business and coaching skills to influence on ways to improve writing skills
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Free onsite parking, phone and laptop
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 if you have any queries regarding this opportunity.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend