Job no: 493366
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to growth in our portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic Project Engineer with a construction background to join our Sydney operations. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of our remediation projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take-offs
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
As well as post grad experience in similar role within the building and construction industry, the successful candidate will have:
- the ability to positively influence, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- an understanding of the bigger picture and ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a team
- proven problem-solving ability and can ‘think outside the box’
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a genuine passion and desire for the safety of self and others
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- tertiary qualifications in Construction, Civil Engineering or similar discipline
The successful candidate will need to pass a police check and medical (including ongoing drug and alcohol testing) and be eligible for a DCAC pass.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form. If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please call Lucielle De Quintal, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6944.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend