Job no: 493379
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions Construction, Defence, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Our vibrant team in our ACT is growing again!
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team working out of Canberra. Working closely with ACT Operations Manager you will be primarily responsible for overall management of the projects in the Division including planning, coordination and controlling the construction and building projects through to completion.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects involving, construction, refurbishment and remediation projects
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Experience in a comparable role within the building and construction industry
- Excellent planning skills
- Be highly articulate with strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Ability to manage project teams
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Able to work in a team environment
WHAT CAN DURATEC OFFER YOU?
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Work-life balance
- Car or car allowance included
- Challenging role with opportunity to work across the best projects
- Growth opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Team culture
- Community activities and social groups events
- Employee recognition programs to further reward you for your hard work
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas on 08 6206 6992 if you have any queries regarding this opportunity.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend