Job no: 493402
Work type: Casual - Blue
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, our Tasmania operations are seeking experienced Boilermaker / Welders to join our exciting project delivery team in Launceston.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, welding procedures and project schedules
- To carry out fabrication, maintenance and upgrades as per Supervisor's instruction
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean, tidy and equipment is maintained to company requirements
- Work to the highest standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fabrication trade certificate
- Strong team player
- Proactive, good timekeeping and reliable
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend