Job no: 493433
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Estimating and Contracts Administration
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to our expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking a proactive and experienced Contracts Administrator.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the overall contract and commercial management for our Fuel Project at the new Western Sydney International Airport, with ongoing opportunities in our Defence, Remedial and Energy divisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting project management teams with forecasting costs and reporting
- Preparation of variation proposals in conjunction with Project Managers
- Provide ongoing commercial and contractual support for the project teams on a day to day basis
- Carry out administration, including Document Control, RFIs, Submittals, and Transmittals and Variation registers
- Preparation/ negotiation/ letting of subcontract packages, and procurement scheduling
- Negotiations, monitor, review, analyse and prepare subcontractor and supplier contracts, variations and contract notices and update existing contracts
- Project closing out, administering Deeds of Release and Final Accounts
- Identifications areas of risk, exposure and opportunity and reporting
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Construction Management, QS, Project Management)
- Extensive experience in a similar commercial role
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements
- Understanding the risks and limitations associated with all project legal agreements and requirements
- Sound working knowledge of project administration and project control applications
- Outstanding ability to engage relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and internal stakeholders to build mutually beneficial relationships
- Positive negotiation, conflict and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – an ability to present information to a range of audiences
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Choice of a fully maintained vehicle or car allowance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form. Please contact Claire, Recruitment Advisor for queries relating to this role on 08 6206 6992.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend