Job no: 493439
Work type: Full Time - Blue
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to a recently awarded contract we have multiple supervisory vacancies within our Northern Territory division. Working on a new construction project building a fuel storage facility, we have the following roles available:
- Civil and Concrete Supervisor
- Services Supervisor
We are seeking Supervisors with a construction background to join our project team on site in Katherine. Reporting to the Site Manager, the Supervisor will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a portfolio of building packages.
Local Katherine candidates are encouraged to apply, and a relocation opportunity exists with rent free accommodation, however we can also accommodate DIDO or FIFO candidates on a 3:1 roster.
- The onsite coordination of the construction effort on projects ranging from $0.5M to $40M
- Control and assurance of the safety and compliance of the workforce
- Contribution and execution of Construction Methodologies and Method of Works Plans
- Implementation of relevant SWMS, Permits, Isolations and Controls to ensure the safety of the team.
- Quality and workmanship assurance in accordance with quality management processes and documentation
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Stock control, procurement and inventory for the direct works on site
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role
- Trade Background and experience in supervision of refurbishment and construction projects
- Frontline management experience preferred
- Cert IV in OHS would be advantageous
- Trade certification
Successful candidates will be required to provide a police check no more than 12 months old and undertake a medical.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Phone and laptop included
- 20% uplift for Katherine workers, plus potential for extra allowances
- Employee recognition programs
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend