Job no: 493442
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara, Port Hedland
Categories: Health Safety Environment & Quality
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking a motivated and experienced HSEQ Advisor to join our growing Pilbara East Project Team.
Reporting to the North West HSE Coordinator and with a dotted line to the Pilbara East Operations Manager, you will primarily be responsible for assisting with the support of HSEQ compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures working with a number of tier 1 clients such as Rio Tinto, BHP, and FMG. This role will require travel to different sites around the Pilbara area with each site presenting its own unique opportunities and challenges.
This role is offered on a basis of working out of our Port Hedland office or in a 2:1 FIFO role from Perth.
Assisting with HSEQ matters across our Pilbara East Projects, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the implementation, maintenance, and regular review of the Duratec HSEQ Management System.
- Completing & assisting with internal and external audits
- Reporting and investigating incidents
- Co-ordinate and provide local HSEQ inductions and training
- Ensuring Sub-Contractor HSE practices are aligned with Duratec standards
- Development and review of HSEQ Management Plans, Risk Assessments and Safe Work Methods Statements
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate HSE Advisor experience within the mining and construction industry. In addition, you will:
- Be a strong team player with the ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
- Have proven experience in building strong working relationships with the ability to communicate well and positively influence people
- Be intermediate to advanced level of software skills with MS Office and HSE systems
- Have recognised tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety or similar discipline
- Flexibility to relief other HSE Advisors in the team on other sites
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Training and Development opportunities
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend