Job no: 493450
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to growth in our portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator with a construction background to join our Melbourne operation based in Glen Iris. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day-to-day operations and running of our remediation projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and subcontractors
- programming and scheduling works
- quantity take-offs
- ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
Experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry with site-based experience is advantageous, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and have:
- Residential and general building experience
- An understanding of the bigger picture and the detail with the ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a team
- Trade qualification or tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Proficient software skills including the MS Office Suite
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form. If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend