Job no: 493467
Work type: Full Time - Blue
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Our Northern Territory Operations are currently seeking motivated Trades Assistants with a high regard for producing quality work to join our permanent workforce in Darwin. These roles will be commencing in mid to late January 2022 on a 2:2 project roster with all flights, accommodation and meals provided. You will be joining a team of experienced individuals and a company who is a leader in their field, providing you with an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career. Duratec offer a high level of training to their staff including apprenticeships, traineeships and recognition of prior learning to obtain industry recognised qualifications.
- General labouring manual handling duties
- Assisting trades as required
- Work to the highest standard to maintain productivity
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Coxswain ticket - highly regarded but not essential
- Northern Territory based - highly regarded but not essential
- Certificate 111 in Surface Preparation and Coating Application - highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend