Job no: 493472
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Our Northern Territory Operations are currently seeking interest from experienced Project Managers to join our permanent workforce in Darwin. These roles will be commencing in mid to late January 2022 on a 2:2 project roster to Gove with all flights, accommodation and meals provided. You will be joining a team of experienced individuals and a company who is a leader in their field, providing you with an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and reporting
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of leadership responsibilities
- Have a high level of understanding and appreciation for Safety
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Experience managing project costs and reporting
- Engineering, construction management or similar tertiary qualification is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Be adaptable and flexible to travel around the NT Region
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Supportive team culture
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend