Job no: 493510
Work type: FT - White
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our VIC Team working out of our Glen Iris base and project sites. Reporting to the Victorian Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for overall management of the projects in the Division including planning, coordination and controlling the construction and building projects through to completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects involving commercial building refurbishments and remediation projects across multiple industries
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
Along with experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry (construction and/or refurbishment experience is highly regarded), to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to grow and develop a high performing team
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction is an advantage
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Choice of a fully maintained vehicle or car allowance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 for any further information required.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend