Job no: 493751
Work type: FT - White
Categories: Project Supervisors
Due to a recently awarded contract we have multiple vacancies within our Northern Territory division. Working on a new Defence project, building a fuel storage facility, we are looking for an experienced E&I Supervisor.
We are seeking Supervisors with strong knowledge of the laying and commissioning of electrical systems, PLC and switchboards, HVAC and hydraulics. Joining our project team on site in Katherine you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a portfolio of the services packages.
Local Katherine candidates are encouraged to apply, as well as DIDO from Darwin.
- The onsite coordination of the laying of conduits and pipes, installation of pumps and electrical equipment
- Control and assurance of the safety and compliance of the workforce
- Contribution and execution of Construction Methodologies and Method of Works Plans
- Implementation of relevant SWMS, Permits, Isolations and Controls to ensure the safety of the team.
- Quality and workmanship assurance in accordance with quality management processes and documentation
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Stock control, procurement and inventory for the direct works on site
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role
- Trade Background and experience in supervision of E&I aspects of infrastructure, civil and construction projects
- Frontline supervisory experience preferred
- Cert IV in OHS would be advantageous
- Trade certification
Successful candidates will be required to provide a police check no more than 12 months old and undertake a medical.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
- 20% uplift for Katherine workers, plus extra allowances
- A rewarding salary package supported by a weekly pay cycle
- Company paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance program
- Salary packaging options
- Discounted health and wellbeing services
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
- Family values company and work life balance
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
Submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed, fast-growing Engineering, Construction and Remediation contractor. We lead the way in providing cutting edge design and construct solutions to the Defence, Marine, Mining and Commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects include RAAF buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, stadia and historic buildings.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend