Job no: 493935
Work type: FT - White
Categories: Project Engineering
Based in Site offices, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Project Coordinator to help deliver the day-to-day operations. You will work on medium sized projects across a variety of projects including remediation and refurbishment projects. This is a permanent role and you'll also be given ongoing support and encouragement to advance towards a Project Manager role in the future.
Along with planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel, tasks include:
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Quantity take-offs
- Project procurement
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
Ideally you will have 1-2 years post grad experience in similar role within the building and construction industry (recent graduates with less experience are also encouraged to apply), you will have;
- Relevant qualification
- You understand the bigger picture and ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a busy team
- Safety values, communication skills, and people skills are essential
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
There are always opportunities to thrive, develop and grow in our supportive environment and we can support your ambitions and goals. We also offer:
- A rewarding salary package supported by a weekly pay cycle
- Company paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance program
- Salary packaging options
- Discounted health and wellbeing services
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
- Family values company and work life balance
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
Submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps.
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed Engineering, Construction and Remediation project contractor with a fast-growing national presence. We lead the way in providing whole-of-life solutions for assets across the Defence, Marine, Mining, Energy and commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects include defence buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, power stations, stadiums and historic buildings, just to name a few!
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend