Job no: 493946
Work type: FT - White
Location: Port Hedland
Categories: Graduate Opportunities
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the project team in all day-to-day operations in Pilbara East. You will be given full exposure to the business and will rotate between the bid writing, estimating and project delivery teams.
You will also:
- Perform Project Engineering activities associated with minor and major works including package coordination
- Supporting Project Engineers and Supervisors with project delivery works
- Assisting with site and project activities – quality, procurement, sub-contractor management
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) activities associated with project works
- Job costing where required for works
- General administration where required to support the project
WHAT CAN YOU BRING
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop positive stakeholder relationships
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction Management
- Willingness to travel to sites as required
The successful candidate will need to pass a medical and will have ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
- Opportunity to thrive, develop and grow in a supportive environment
- Family values company and work life balance
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
- Attractive renumeration package supported by a weekly pay cycle
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid parental leave
- Salary packaging options
- Discounted health and wellbeing services
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
Please submit your resume today and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps.
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed Engineering, Construction and Remediation project contractor with a fast-growing national presence. We lead the way in providing whole-of-life solutions for assets across the Defence, Marine, Mining, Energy and commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects including Defence buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, power stations, stadiums and historic buildings, just to name a few!
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend